ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Women’s Health – How to THRIVE not just survive. When a woman is experiencing health problems or wanting to take preventative health care action, it is often difficult for her to know where to turn when it comes to accessing timely and effective tools for natural healing.
As a natural medicine women’s health provider with nearly three decades of combined study and clinical practice, my mission is to share natural and safe, inspiring and empowering solutions for women of all ages. I KNOW that when you have the support, information and appropriate therapies you can hugely improve your vitality, energy and enjoyment of life and put in place strategies which help you to keep feeling much better throughout your life.
Clinic Consultations at Moruya Chiro & Wellness, South Coast NSW.
It would be great to keep in touch with you – you can receive a FREE ebook and Radiant Women News by opting in on this page .
My journey to become a qualified and experienced Herbalist, Natural Fertility Management Counsellor and Ayurveda traditional massage practitioner, author and speaker focusing on women’s health concerns has been extremely rewarding and enjoyable. I was a young mum when this part of my journey started, with a newborn and was very, very ill. In fact I was basically told to ‘get my affairs in order‘ as it seemed that conventional medicine could not do much for me. Thankfully I had the support of a wonderful doctor at the time who suggested I see a herbalist/naturopath – ‘a what?’ I said, having never heard of that term before. But I have never looked back.
As a result of my own amazing improvement in health with natural therapies, I developed a passion and mission to assist as many people as I could to walk the same path – that of inspired and empowered natural healing. I even changed a careers to study natural medicine to do so with absolutely no regrets as my main qualifications and experience at that time were in a business degree and organisational change management.
WOMEN’S HEALTH CLINIC: See details of Radiant Women Natural Health clinic
See professional speaker profile at Motivational Speakers of Australia profile
One of the most important factors in a healing journey is the feeling of empowerment. I tend to focus on my role as ‘Teacher/Healer’ knowing how important it is for you and groups of women to learn strategies and skills that are simple yet powerful which you can employ in your every day life for increased vitality and wellness.
Globally available on-line and in person consulting for Programs to Thrive in your women’s health journey, writing and events all centre around this theme and it gives me much joy to share these teachings.
RADIANT WOMEN EVENTS and great reading: such as Women’s Retreats and workshops, webinars, public speaking and facilitating other events at the Events page. Great free reading for you on the BLOG . There is regular news about:
- Women’s natural health products,
- Lots of inspiring blog articles in the archives.
- On-line group Strategy Webinars
- One to One, on- line Radiant Women Guidance Strategy Session
- THRIVE for Women Leaders Programs and Events – please email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Summary Sheet and FREE no obligation Introductory Session to help identify you 3 main challenges in your health and determine if you qualify for the Programs.
- RADIANT WOMEN PROGRAMS – both on-line and ‘in clinic’ are now available at Radiant Women Programs FREE FaceBook Live event video: ‘Women’s Health – dispelling the myths around natural health alternatives’ See this event on this link Join Wendy on this 25 minute inspiring and liberating Myth-Busting episode.Get your updates for Wendy’s events and articles and a FREE ebook by signing in at home page .
Wendy lives and consults at the beautiful south coast NSW and is passionate about pedal power – bike riding (not noisy motor bike type!), organic and local food security, singing in an Acapella group, laughing as much as possible, spending time with Nature Spirits and enjoying her friends and family.
(Professional Photos at left and above – Albert Uriach
Contact Wendy. Email Phn: 0408 517796